What is the Assurance Denture by Altadonics?
The Assurance Denture by Altadonics is an exact copy of a patient's current denture. It maintains the length of teeth as well as the comfort and function of their original denture. This denture is made with poured teeth and requires no try-in appointment. (If the patient would like a lighter shade, we can provide this.)
The Assurance denture takes two appointments (initial consultation with mould impression and delivery to patient). It is important to note that Assurance is a copy and will act as such.
- To have a spare that looks and feels like the original denture
- Altadonics stores this "blue print" mould information for patient in case they need another one (no more starting from scratch.)
- Affordable to the patient
- The Assurance denture is ideal for patients who are senior, in nursing facilities and those with diminished cognitive abilities.
- Have patient mould on file should they need a new device
- Minimal appointments (2)
- Improved efficiency as dental assitants can make mould of original while doctor is seeing other patients