What is the The Very Best Denture by Altadonics?
This type of denture maintains the comfortable fit of the original denture and allows for cosmetic enhancements to be made with set teeth that are lighter in shade and longer in length. This type of denture also allows us to tighten up a fit if needed.
This type of denture requires 3 visits from start to finish (Initial consultation and mould impression, try in, finished product.)
- Can have the look they have wanted with the feel they love stress free
- No worrying about messy goo in their mouth during appointments
- Storage of their "blue print" mould of this comfortable and precise denture should they need another one in the future
- Can have a satisfied denture patient in 3 short appointments
- Increase in office efficiency as dental assistants can make the rubber mould while doctor is seeing other patients
- Added security with the mould on file in case a patient needs another denture in the future
- No more starting from scratch to help a patient in need
Note: If patient rates their original denture less than a 7 on the consultation questionnaire, the original denture needs to be improved before using the Altadonics mould kit. Once the patient has reached a comfort level of 7 or higher, then we would recommend using our kit and Very Best Denture product.