WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE TRADITIONAL STONE METHOD OF MAKING DENTURES WILL HURT YOU!
- The stone model that was used to make your original comfortable denture no longer exists!
- The outdated traditional stone method prevents the storage of your personal data points or "blue print" of your comfortable denture, to be stored.
- The traditional stone method forces doctors to strat from scratch, with multiple appointments, uncomfortable adjustment periods and messy impression goo in your mouth to build you a new denture.
- No matter how skilled the doctor is, the stone method can not capture, store and recreate the data points of your mouth with precision.
- Stone method is difficult on both the patient and the doctor. The patient is never as satisfied with the final denture because the vital comfort that original denture was destoryed when it was first made. The doctor has to build a denture from no comfortable "blue print" and hope that it will feel the same.
- The risk of using stone method is very high for both patient and doctor
It is time to get out of the Stone Age
and move forward
into the 21st Century of making dentures
that are precise, predictable and secure
for both patient and doctor!